Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Viruses and headaches =.="

Hey
Well guess what I'm suffering from a virus attack +.+
I can't exactly call it a flu cuz I have no cough or running nose but I suddenly had a fever of 37.6 degrees.
It's a good thing I decided to take my temperature before going out the class if not I could've fainted from the dizziness I felt.

Well how is school? Its horrible. I feel like quitting it. Seriously. Sometimes in class I sit there and think what am I doing here? Why am I studying? What is my goal? For the past few years I had a goal which was to complete my O levels but nw that in done and here in poly I'm thinking again. So. What is my goal? I feel like its just another phase I need to pass so I can go to work an get better pay. But isn't it ridiculous? Cuz by the time (or if I even graduate) diplomas are nothing in the workforce. You will need a degree. And to get that u have to study for another 3 years.

By the time u finish u'll be like what 25? Almost half your life has been wasted on grades and plain learning.
I don't know that's how I feel. And it's only the 2nd week of school.
Maybe is because I'm not putting in an effort to try to succeed in my modules,but getting a D in my creative concepts really brought my self-esteem down. And the fact u need to get at least 3Bs for a 3.0 GPA is really wow. My classmates are nice and friendly but there is no bond. We're all separated in our own circles and it pretty obvious cuz there's like only 20 of us. So yeah. You do feel left out as ur munching on ur sandwich in the corner of class and the rest are together eating and having fun.

But right now, I'm not thinking about poly,all I'm thinking is getting a hang of my Japanese class. I just want to take my exam and get till N1. That's the ony thing im striving now and I'm still pissed I can't for for lessons today =.=" bloody flu. Seriously hate whoever who passed it to me.

Well I should turn in early. Hopefully as months pass by things get better (or maybe not and ill go into phase 2 of depression) ahh well
Perseverance is strength :) that's what I have been telling myself since I started school so yea :)

Well nites ^^

No comments: