Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 2: its actually FUN

hey hey hey!
wow today was a 360 change of yesterday!
i actually had fun at orientation rofl!
who knew...so lets see.
i woke up at 7 and was thinking till like 7.20 whether to go to orientation or not
until my mom dragged me out the bed telling me to go.
so i went.
the people i was always with werent with me so yeah i had to go alone.
plugged in my earphones and bobbed to skool.
morning was the IG thingy and yeah not bad.
if the group i always am wif were here today i could've hang wif them lor... :/
anyways...went arnd signed my name up for some and went off after finding 2 people
to spend with haha.
hang till 11.45am. go back home base
eat lunch,cheer cheer cheer...fun la but throat pain
then our SL told a ghost story...it was ohhh-some damn epic haha!
after that was discussion for a skit tmrw...
at first i wanted to help out wif props cuz i did it before for animal farm
and it cant be worse thn that rite no matter how hard they say it is..
(animal farm props were a nightmare okay)
so someone asked who has an extensive music library so i raised up my hand.
abit pai seh i cant do anything in music... :/
but still...anyways was teamed with another 2 girls and whoop...had fun chatting with them.
then since we were the sound people we had to see and stuff
so the acting team was changing and re-doing the scripts and stuff..
i must really throw my hat to them they just like totally one after another they improvised
and an amazing skit was created.
laughed my ASS off seriously haha...

one thing that was sad was that the sole of my shoe came off...
friggin pai seh can?
anyways...finding the songs needed for tmrw
and haha...so epic. sabai sabai~~ :)

ok then shall continue to cut cut cut the song a bit so tmrw can just fit..
nites ^^

No comments: