Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another day in a new life.

Yupz!
So how's everything so far?
Hmm well 1) im screwed 2) I'm really screwed and 3) I need to sleep.
Basically that summarizes what I've been through the past 2 days :)

OB seemed hard for me because the words they used to describe the various feeling of people are very complicated. however,the lesson itself was interesting. How we can actually use these personality test and find suitable people for the job. It's really rather interesting.
So after my horrendous first day of school ( cuz I screwed up my presentation) I rushed home in time to grab dinner and finish my work before rushing out to catch da bus to orchard.sometimes I really wish my Japanese class was at lot 1. Oh speaking of classes...heh heh I'm improving ^^ or that's what my mum says so its giving me more confidence to take N4 :/

Well, yesterday was maths so yea...it' was actually okay 0.0 yes an ex-F maths grade student in primary school is saying that maths was okay. But hey! It was fun. Solving questions in a team was really something kinda fun...but the quiz later on damaged my brain by 50%.

So yeap so far so stable..haha OH! I had a briefing about my course yesterday and I'm really worried. I mean the things I have to do,the things I need to graduate...hearing everything made me nervous.
It made me think...can I do this? Can I? Sighh...

Well I needs go to Skool nw :)
Byezzz ^^

No comments: