Saturday, April 21, 2012

JYA JANG~~

helloo~~!
its finally saturday :D
well basically all the did today was slack. haha. nothing more nothing less.
well i did do the laundry and tried ( i emphasize on the word TRIED)
to do my jap class's homework but to no avail :/

anyways i was just looking back at some stuffs in my hard disk
and i realised that.... I MISS MY LONG HAIR :(
i think i am really bi-polar and i realised that i always like to cut my hair
really short after a major exam. =.="
and then regret it afterwords...
my red hair dye didnt even stick...i totally am saddened that i cut my hair
and now it dosent have layers as well! the woman just like *whoosh*
cut it across : ( im saddened.
other then my hair sadness, i found my N level art piece!
well the incomplete ones though. i didnt seem to save my final painting O.O
looking at them just gave me a smile and a frown.
but hey what can i do? the judges didnt seem to like it and slapped a B4 at me so yeah

as for life in poly, i guess im slowly adjusting?
i feel a bit awkward in my class still and a bit left out
but i guess thats a process in life :/
i miss my secondary days just hangins out wif my gang and laughing at the most retarded things
some memories just cant be replaced.
i met fiona and lydia on friday and the feeling was overwhelming
i didnt notice how much i missed them until i met them.
the bickering between the two and just slacking away at KFC.
i guess some things wont change where ever we are.
its kinda sad how we all are not in the same school.
but i treasure them as i treasure others and i will never forget the friends i made in sec
i never will. they gave me memories that can never be erased and its stored in a tiny corner in my heart :)

shall leave wif some crappy pictures of my '10 N lvl art piece haha

NITES ^^

[P.S ONE OK ROCK IS COMING OH MY !@@#%$@%#!@# FLUMPOOL WHEN ARE
YOU COMING!? heh heh]




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JYA JANGGG