Sunday, April 15, 2012

Worries..

hullo~~
yup its a sunday night and tmrw's monday. its 11.05pm now.
and im not sleeping yet.
oh how much will i suffer :/
tmrw will be my first day in getting a taste of poly life -.-
introduction to the poly system. how stressful.
i never believed i actually will make it here.
now that im here i dont wanna go on.
i dont know, i lost all motivation to study.
i just want to throw everything and just go to work.
i know that i need to study in order to get a better job but still.
sigh i still have another 3 years ahead of me. how awesome is that?

so i got to know people who are in the same course as me,
not bad i guess.
but i dont know how my life will be for the next three years.
all i know is that i just want it to pass and graduate so that i can work.
i practically forgot all my basics in maths and science thanks to the 5months+ of break.
gosh i seriously wonder how i will do in those 2 classes.
i dont even want you answer that for me. its a rhetorical question.
i cant believe how fast 5 years passed by for me
it feels like just yesterday i was stressing over my art for my N levels
than my amaths for my Os. (which i think i've become stupid after i took the test)
during da orientation i guess it was okay, made some friends it was fun
but the burden of having to study is weighing on me now.
as i dont have anyone in my family..as im the oldest among my cousins,
who went to poly so i dont know what the system is like.
heck i dont even know what is GPA. or what CE points.
to make it worse, my skool is not like the other skool, it dosent use textbks
and has no lectures
meaning i cant using my humanities trick in the auditorium when taking notes.
i seriously have lost my touch on 'hw to study'
i wonder how long will it take for me to adjust to this whole new system.
poly is like going to college but just that i'll emo-ing again like the past 5 years.
sigh. i just want for this 3 years to be over and done with.
lets see what i'll write three years down the road.
fun or not, hard or not, i have no idea.
im scared of whats coming at me.like a train advancing at me in a fast speed.
sigh.

well wish me good luck as i go and experience what poly is all about tmrw
before my classes officially start on tuesday :/

nites...

No comments: