Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day1:Like a 4ever alone lost sheep.

Yup.hi.
So day 1 of orientation has gone by and yeap...just Fck my life.
It feels like I went back 5years ago but worse.
The people in my team like already knew each other...so not fair.
So I was like the only one always friggin left out.
Another reason is I have no idea how to approach people!
I'm delusional now..whether to go tmrw anot. But after hearing da things da SL said I feel like I have to go :/
I don't know.still don't feel like going.
Just because I was 'forever alone' dosent mean I didn't participate okay! I did play captain's ball bt hor Wah I played like a wimp la.tch. Shld not have volunteered. Sigh.
And all I gotta say is people in my class is very very bright. Their ideas an the way they solve problems in situations are really good. And also their English is tok kong (Y)
Everyone like fits together while I feel so out of place =.="
Sigh. What to do? This was worse thn when I went into west spring.
I'm really at lost.
Can someone like give me a
"how to act and make new friends 101" book?!

Sigh. Tired.exhausted.confused.
Really dont know whether to go...
Urgh!
Well I shall turn in early
Boomshakalaka babies ^^
Nites :)

No comments: