Saturday, May 5, 2012

Feelings up till now

you look up into the sky
with tears in your eyes
hoping someday
that their all just lies
wanting the time to stop
wanting this life to be gone
fall  into a deep depression
that you always tried to avoid


you stand there there straight and tall
not moving at all
just stand there tall like those statues in the halls
hoping someday someone will see you
someone would save you
that theres actually someone there for you


no you dont want to be outshoned
no no you dont want to be hated by all
but you cant please everyone around
so why try so hard when they dont care abt you at all
i think its time for me to avoid
time for me to go back
time for me to be distant
and see everything from da back
i wish i never moved
 i wish i never left
i wish time just stopped
and i wont need to come back.


why did you tear me from the happiness i had
tear me away from all the little joy i had
being here now in a place unknown 
unexpectedly figuring and just fighting on my own
sometimes i feel i only have me myself and I
only have that little voice in my head to rely
who are you,where am i these daily questions in my mind
leaving me in agony scrutinizing everything.
everyday keeps getting worse
i keep going in the wrong direction
going and just rolling till i cant give in to us
things are just getting harder from now on
i just want to move on
i just want to sink now.

No comments: