Thursday, April 30, 2009

avril lavigne Pictures, Images and Photos <--avril lavigne reminds me of miss chang >.<

Green Day Pictures, Images and Photos <--GREEN DAY'S BACKKK!!AND THEIR FRIGGIN AWESOME!

LOL Pictures, Images and Photos <--hilarious (>~<)

DA-DABU-DE-DABU-DA-DABU-DE-DA-DA-DABU-DE-DABU-DA-DABU-DE-DA!!
YO!
so tiring todae,
had e-maths paper 1 and SS.
e-maths completely sucked.. i was completely stuck at properties of circle.
maybe i should drop to N level maths..but i dun want too..(-.-)
SS was okay,i just hope for a pass..
but ive got to buck up ALOT..27 points wont bring me to sec 5..
aft skool supposed to have a-maths remedial but cancelled cuz less thn half the class.

thn i went to lot 1 while bryan fiona and lydia went to yew t play basketball i guess..
todays my dad b'day so i wanted to buy him a gift,
but canot find present,so instead i used the money
go buy cd..haha kelly clarkson-all i ever wanted, cuz i was emoing
the fact i didnt buy cds for such a long time.
thn got a call frm my mum hu asked me to help my dad
with work cuz todae alot of places since onli 1+ i said ok
thn went arnd to send glasses (^~^)
dinner went to KAP eat mac. saw arriel and viviene frm my pri skool..
they are so diff,arriel waved to me,but i hope she didnt recognize me haha..
i lk fatter now..both were mugging.
i have given up on my studies,as i am too tired to go on..
haha,got till fri nxt week for nxt test..history and e-maths paper 2..

MOZSTER NEED TO GAMBATE!!
haha..well i gtg..
gonna watch DVDs! cyborg she,21th centuary boys and red cliff 2(yay)
bye nya!!

No comments: