Saturday, April 11, 2009

<---my messy table.nvr easy to clean it
<--my attempt to doing tat jewellery tingy
<--hehe tings i bought..tat mag comes with a free bag


yoz..
just ate dinner and finished washing the dishes so here i am updating my blog (^~^)
anyways today i woke up at like 10am and my rents were out,
so i oned my com and started playing that facebook game again.
so fun! but the cooks were all like dying.
haha..

thn afternoon went out to mei-jia..
go kinnokunia. buy bks..duh.
bought hachimitsu clover the artwrk is just too cute! (0~O)
i found out koizora no6 was out so i bought it..kinda getting tired of nodame so..
u noe the onli set of comics i ever finished collecting was death note.
i got frm 1-13 and even L the last name book. now im seeing if i shld buy no14.yes there is number 14. its like the story after death note.
im lking forward to buying bakuman,da people hu drew death note produces it too.
i also bought tis jap magazine..
i asked my mom if jap skools,they are actually allowed to have their skirts short..
my mum was like"ya why not?" im terribly shocked..
so free their skool rules..somemore they just have to bring pencil box they onli bring pencil box,make-up kits and like hps and stuff(-.-) so lucky.

oh and i just started to do like the handphone jewellery ting..u noe u stick stuffs on phones and stuffs. i stuck it onto my mp3 (^~^) its kinda preeetty..haha.oh no im changing!

ahh well, gtg do my homewrk and other stuffffzzzz..
bye!

No comments: