Saturday, May 2, 2009

<--fullerton hotel
the s'pore flyer..my dads the one standing ovr thr haha
<--THE MERLION!!it dosent have a hole anymore(^~^)
<--some dinosaur at science centr..took it yesterday for fun
<--rmbr tis road?it was used in F1!!!
<--da building IR yea.
yo0!
too tired to go online yesterday so here i am today!haha well,yesterday and today were stress-free days (^~^) lets start frm yesterday
Yesterday went to suntec,let my parents c my picture..
thn went to pasir ris,since my rents wanted to eat sakura and to celebrate
my dad's belated b'day.
went thr,sooo many people,they gave up dun feel like eatin
wah,i just realized how much pasir ris had changed!!!

i wana go thr again one day..or mayb not. I WANT GO EAST COAST PARK!!
i want to ride a bike!!i wana speed and ride so fast,people'll tink im mad (>~<) i used to do tat whni was young and i often gt scolded for it..heheh the last time i rode a bike was p3..so long. ok thn we went tampines,canot park,fad up drove to simei,park thr, take mrt to tampines,went tampines 1, and go uniqlo so happy!i got clothes!!CHECKERED SHIRT TOO!!!hehe,but alot of people..i thought i was goin to die alrdy thn drive arnd,bought bks frm kinnokunia again,so happy,but my magazine wasnt in still.
Today,took bus 190 to hereen with rents,
go thr buy CDS!!oh i went mad!
i tink i bought like 4 cds haha.
damn ex lor wa lau,but i DO invest alot in cds haha..
bought the red jumpsuit apparatus,paramore,chemistry and GREEEEN!!!
yay!!greeeen's cd is SO ex..$34 bloody hell,but hey i rather buy cds thn buy online
i am not an online music supporter..i told some of u b4,
i hate digital stuff.including tis stupid com..
thn frm hereen take mrt to city link go esplanade take pictures
for my grandpa in jap,show him how cool singapore scenary is since the time they came
haha,thn went to maraina square play crane machine again
and WE GOT 1 TOY!!so happy..my dad got it,but if i didnt tell him to move the ting back abit i tink canot get lor.heh heh (>.<) thn walk arnd got a speaker,since on sale so happy.. thn went home by bus.. on the way home i told myself I AM SO GOING TO SAVE SKATEBOARD I DUN CARE WUD MY PARENTS TINK! im gona buy it and sneak it into my hse (^~^) ahh i cant believe tmrw's alrdy sunday, tution again so sad.bloody hell, monday study study study, tuesday study stuy study fad up alrdy la.. i wish life wasnt so stress, i duno how people can score so well, how can they actually sit the butt on their chair and study?!!
ahh well,i gtg..
have to start brushing up my history..
BYEZ!

No comments: