Saturday, April 25, 2009

yoz!
so tired..i took my e-maths mock test today
confirm faill.i was breaking my head ovr graphs.
i hate graph.3 hrs l8tr i ended with a headache..eek.
ahh well,i always fail my tution mock tests anyways..hope i dun fail the skool one haha.

yesterday i was watching full metal alchemist shintetsu
and its one of my fave anime now.
i love the songs too..its so cool!
i also finally heard the the song by greeeen called 遥か it is damn nice!
i liked greeen since the song キセキ so haha..
well i gtg.. gonna go watch more shows >.<
nxt weeks a busy busy day!!!
by by!!

"※2人寄り添って歩いて 
終わらない愛を形にしていつまでも君の横で
 笑っていたくてアリガトウや Ah 
愛してるじゃまだ足りないけどせめて言わせて 
「幸せです」と※"

"we'll walk together
making our eternal love tangible
i want to always smile by your side
"thank you" and AH, "i love you"
just aren't enough,just at least let me say
im happy"

(p.s see arent the lyrics nice? i now its mushy,but its realli brilliant.)

No comments: