Monday, April 27, 2009


heyhey!
back frm skool and straight to the com..
ok so mayb not STRAIGHT to the com but still
im eating my lunch here..okay!

so yesterday i didnt on the com was due to hong xing da jiang..
yay..dai yang tian won!! lk i can write his name!! 戴阳天
i tink he is the onli chinese actor hus name i can actually read and write.
i thought qi yuwu was 七雨五.but its harder..haha
yesterday morning went a-maths tution,thn went out,
since afternoon no e-maths tution (>~<)
i was SO happy..finally can go out!
went IMM..parents asked me to buy singlet..cua they cant stand me wearing long-sleeve
at home. so i bought 2..discount mah haha.
thn went mei-jia.. OF COURSE went to kinnokunia.
bought hachimitsu clover..but my jap magazine wasnt thr (@~@)
so 2 weeks later thn go take.
oh and I FINALLY got 'VOICE' the dvd
i am SOO haoppy i was on cloud nine..

today nth much happened..except for art..we had to draw a mushroom,
and i purposely pretended to squash yiling's with the paper,the mushrrom was on
she thought it was real and broke my mushroom..the stem fell off and i cried.

NAH HAHA hu the hell would cey over a stupid mushroom stem?
im not tat emotional..i dun cry tinking why my fave flowers died.
heck i dun even like flowers(0.0)
anyways wrote too much
so im going off..gona c voice (^~^)

bye NYA!

No comments: