Wednesday, April 8, 2009

hi
currently at home bored off my mind..
sry to fiona, i said i would go to skool todae..
i was supposed to,so i woke up at 5:30,but when i stood up i felt dizzy,
my mum said i had fever..so i couldnt go thn sms syah thn go sleep.
wake up at 9, eat breakfast.my dad came home with my lunch at 10..
and guess wud he bought..pancakes..gosh hu the hell eats pancakes for lunch?!?!
i rather eat cup noodles thn tat!

after tat on tv and revise chemistry..i still dun get the whole putting numbers in front of the formula ting..
thn now on the com,waiting for the videos to load, but everytime it load canot play.
i seriously do not like my com..

sigh..i hate medicines they are so bitter..as bitter as maths
ah well, still its for my health anyways..but i cant believe hw big those medicines can go.
the doc gave me tis vitamin c medicine which is like wud 5cm in lengh and 2cm in breadth?
hw do u expect me to eat it?!?!
hehe nw watching galileo sp,damn nice.. thn watching some interviews of ichihara hayato.
the way he speaks is like soooo cool and he can rap too!!
haha well i gtg..
need to eat pancakes..ugh..lunch as pancakes.i still dun get it >.<

BYEZ!

No comments: