Sunday, April 5, 2009

kamen rider den o climax form Pictures, Images and Photos
henshin < >.<>

yoyo
just came bac frm tution.
morning rain so much so i ran home frm tution to grab my jacket..
it felt like winter!!it was so cold!! and i enjoyed it
i ran home but i didnt even break a sweat! (^~^)
this weather must SO continue but i bet u it wont..so sad >.<

currently im suffering with bloody running nose. -.-
and just now as i was walking down a slope..i kinda twisted my ankle..
walking home, got a car splash water on me..bloody hell
thn now i can't get into the heymaths website.
mayb i can create a reason to skip skool tmrw :}

y is my life so bloody bad?
its getting frm bad to worse!
oh gosh tmrw history i hope lucky stars are on my side tmrw >.<

just being random..i want to learn to do the windmill!! (^~^)
but people would noe
i dance like mr bean haha.
so i hope i can try..
also, I WANT TO BE 1.7M!!im like so friggin short!i cant even reach 1.6m!
what am i?!?! a friggin ant? gosh..i realli want to grow taller eck!
so now on my wishlists.
-grow taller
-learn windmill
-to be luckier and pray tmrw there wont be a pail of water falling on me

haha gosh my parents are so naggy.
since forever their asking me to wear more 'girly' clothes..
i like baggy shirts and baggy jeans, now leave me alone!
speaking of clothes. uni qlo is in singapore!!
yay!i lurve their jeans, i bought one liek 3 yrs ago in japan
and i lurved them since. now i can get them right here in singapore!!
SWEEEET!

well i gtg..doing my art homewrk& watch kamen rider den-o
.. bye!

No comments: