Friday, April 24, 2009

funny animals Pictures, Images and Photos <---this kinda made my day haha
oh my gosh
this week was a total wreck!
i had no time to rest less thn 5 hrs of sleep..
veri tired.
today was mother tongue paper..eck. i tink im gona fail..
as always..i realli need to wrk on it,but i was too tired to revise.
i might also fail my SS class test yesterday. didnt understand the 1st qustion at all.
later need to revise maths,got maths mock test for tution tmrw..

sigh weds was a pretty rushing day too.
didnt expect the a-maths remedial at all.
thn had to cancel my chinese tution since my teacher couldnt make it
went skool for art club,thn 5:30 go remedial till 7. was pretty dun though >.<

ahh well. i miss my computer..whole week nvr touch the keyboard!!
haha well i gtg..need a lot of catching up to do..

byez!

No comments: