Friday, December 17, 2010

results.day.shock.

hey~!
well i got my marks back...
zomg la, when receiving i was like so nervous
ok la i was really shocked when i got the paper la..
like damn BIG BIG shock..i didnt know what to feel
happy or sad or something..i was like all feelings bunched up together
seriously... i mean i really really didnt expect the marks i got
i dun even think i deserve it...

lolz..it was weird how i worried many people...my parents, my grandmother,
my grandmother was the person next to my dad who was so worried for me
she even tell my dad not to scold me..i just love her too much
when i told her my marks she was so happy..haha

well when i got my results, i called my dad cuz i couldnt reach my mum
wah that really pissed me off..i wanted to tell my mum cannot.. i got pissed.
but when i managed to reach her, i couldnt help but cry..
she told me, that she prayed to my grandparents in the morning
even though they are not alive, they are watching from above.
just like that, i couldnt stop my tears from flowing and just ran to the toilet
i think i looked like a fool running like that..damn pai seh sia
especially in front of the guys...
but i couldnt let anyone see me cry..i hate that..

soo hmm i kinda like passed everything so its okay...
most proud of my maths and english...
most disappointed in my science and art! so sad la my art
never gonna do it!!
my chinese oral..heh heh merit seh~~

after the result wait for lydia they all finish take pic then
go off..then my friend call me
she was very sad, so i told her to meet up
and hence went to meet up with her
she seems okay when i met her
and she joked with me..lolz
so i guess that was okay.
i hope she will stay strong in whatever decision she make
and whatever she does, i'll always support her.

so i guess this has been my day.
my life in secondary preparing for N has come to an end
and next year i guess im studying for O?
well another year of hell..thats all i can think

to those who may not have gotten the marks you want,
dont think like that. this is just an exam
i told myself before as well, that this was the end,
but come to think, this was not. even i got the marks i tot i would
i would have just cried and moved on.
move on to become a better person.
so dont ever think of giving up. even if i didnt do well
i would think this..
im not being snobbish or anything.
im saying, dont ever give up, have just a really really little faith
and you can make it..
and always smile.
smile and u will be fine.
sometimes, the future is made out for us, we just dont know what.
and how it works.

well, im gonna go
yes im happy. or rather im glad.
im glad i didnt have to disappoint my father once again
and i could now happily tell my grandparents up there
i did well, and im smiling now. and thank you for watching over me.
i miss you 2 so much. one day im gonna go to japan
and pay my respects personally, in front of you 2.
and thank you.

sigh.ok then, im really gonna go..lolz..picture spazz tmrw :D
nites~

No comments: