Tuesday, December 7, 2010

memories just keep flooding

hey~~!!
haha
im enjoying myself cuz this online radio station is playing
DBSK songs for abt an hour now..haha
so awesome!!

now its doing love in the ice...
when i hear this song i cant help but remember some stuffs..
when i lost my grandfather, i remember hearing this song
on the airplane to japan cuz it was the only song i liked from the whole
list of mirotic album..now i like all the songs though haha
i listened to this song like a 100 times..
until i landed there and had to hand back my headphones.i cant help but
think about those days at times.
i miss my cousin there.hes so cute. i think cuz i dun have any boy cousins here..
but we were really close while i was there..haha.
oh and there was that dog...haha..kept barking and barking..
and when i rub its belly it squirms arnd..hee..cute one.
then my older cousins..
its kinda sad how now after my grandparents passed away
contact with them also moved away.
my mom dosent want to go back thr..
she say go japan also is to go hokkaido etc.
so if i want to go arnd there,i guess i have to save money
and go myself..
oh man seriously.
all i wish for christmas is a ticket...single the best, to go to japan.
i wanna go there alone.it'll be peaceful,and i'll have time to slowly look
at my other half country.
people might think i go there every year cuz im a half.
but their wrong.in my whole life,
the trip i remember going to japan is only 3 times.
i only saw my grandparents there twice.
this morning
i found a christmas card,they sent every year.
and one line just made me cry so badly.
it wrote "come to japan to visit when you are older"
i remember when i was 12 when i went there
they told my parents to send me to japan alone and to stay
there a while. i wish they did.
i really did.so that i could seen them face to face more.
their smiles more.

10 years time...
10 years time,i hope i'll be working and have enough money to go there.
to explore my other half's culture.

well shall go off now
dbsk is playing so happy thoughts should come now..
but then im still crying..sigh.
i wish i could meet my grandparents again.though it wont be possible..sigh.
well
hmm their playing dangerous minds by dbsk
haha
nice song :D i wanna meet them too.
the only boyband i ever kinda be very very into...haha...
but impossible to meet them...
im not senseless ok,i have brains.
haha

well i shall go now..go sleep
before they find out i am crying.
i hate people seeing me when im in my weakest...
nites!

No comments: