Wednesday, December 29, 2010

compilation of daily photos part 1

ok so
these are the pictures i wanted to post on twitter
however my laptop crashed
and my parents kept using the other 2
so the pics kept delaying..and delayed.
this is why i want a blackberry or android phone!!
next year next year...then i wont need da com heh.
so ya today theres gonna be a few photos of this
cuz i need to delete for more space heh~~
so yeah!
here it is my photo blog..
its really not taken well but heh, it brightens up my blog.

(i had to drink this yesterday..gosh it was so awful..i hate having stomach pain)
ohh tang yuan i made :D)
(the tang yuan before its cooked)
(lolz..the pink dough)
(my christmas present!)
(someone turn away..smart..kekeke)
yogi bear slurpee!! and someone's leg meh~~)
(like so quiet right? haha)

(taken while driving on the road lolz..well of course i wasnt the one driving pft)

No comments: