Friday, December 24, 2010

A christmas rush

hey !
im here to blog haha
so rare..again
well today morning woke up groggily
did my house chores as usual.

then i started finding people to go out.
i wanted clothes...so i called people..
in the end i went to meet my old pri skool friend.
we went to IMM...looked around
and well i got contacts..
i got it, but then i put it till so hard...dun wan put liao =..=
so i guess im gonna leave it till expire..
cuz i mean my mom dosent even know i bought it la.
and i think after i try so many times that lens either scratch
or very dirty even though i washed it so many times.
well i always said i wanted to try it.
so now i try le, im satisfied..not touching it ever again.
thought i wanted to see how it look like when wear la..
haha.

after that went to get my assement books,
i asked my friend recommand..no bad :D
she took her Os this year so at least can help me choose assement.
come to think of it i have to start tution soon..sigh.sian.
i just hope for less then 19 points next year lolz.
then at least all fail can go higher nitec..loolz!
anyways. so this has been my day..
now my eye feels dry so imma go put eye drops..
hAHA
oh ya i bought my parents christmas presents
people were like staring at me wud i was carrying la!
haha

WELL ITS CHRISTMAS EVE...SO PARTAY TIME~~
hee having christmas dinner tmrw
and my grandma's coming over
im so happy :D
hee~~ go out buy groceries first though
maybe i'll help my mom tmrw..haha!!

well ok then
shall write again soon..
bye~~
and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: