Monday, December 13, 2010

almost christmas soon..CHRISTMAS SPECIAL :D

hey well nothing to post
and i can see my tagboard is being spammed by stuffs
but oh well, my blog's seems so dead.
i wanted to do photo post
but it seems that my phone dosent want to agree wif me..
soo,, i shall do a christmas special
like i do every year :D
but this year, it includes different languages..haha
yea cuz im kinda into korean music now cuz english music really aint grabbing my attention..
OKAY~~~
SO OF COURSE WHEN WE SAY CHRISTMAS I HAVE TO ADD THIS SONG

nice? heh, next of course my other fav band....MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

yes..it may seem that its the same as last year~~ however.....NEXT~~!! OF COURSE i wont forget my current fav boyband TVXQ :D

ok the next one is again from korean groups..my fav DBSK and the other group is super junior
i bet all super junior or dbsk fans would have come across this vid..i like it live but it wasnt clear


Sadly for the next vid i cant find the full song for you guys but i think it was cute :D

well the last vid for my christmas special would be...... TRAIN :D SHAKE UP CHRISTMAS
i was watching MTV and saw this vid...and well its different from the other vids so of course i would post it up here~~



WELL~~ hope these songs would get you all in a festive mood somehow
i'll be posting more to come...cuz hey!! CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON
so take out yo wish list and think of what u wanna get.
however remember CHRISTMAS is a season of GIVNG from all you heart
and not receiving. giving a gift is what counts. it might make your day as well :D

well i shall go off now...gonna be bored again haha~~
byez!

No comments: