Thursday, December 16, 2010

PICTURE SPAM~~ hee

hey~!
well im gonna do a picture post
since im lazy and kinda depressed to do a proper one..
its pictures i take everday..very normal stuff..lolz..
(my current table filled wif com. 1 for music,1 for surfing da net lolz.)
(my snack and DVD i enjoyed on friday..took me only 1 day to watch finish :D)
(my mickey cup :DDD)
(oh yea...JYJ on a jap mag..kinda not inverted..lolz)
(how hard it rained..when was this? this was when i was mobbed by killer people.)
(SLURPEEEEEE~~~)
(a very nice sunday)
(i have no idea what this is)
(fruit juice..or veggie juice? its delicious :D)
(someone just dosent like SJ...)

well gonna end my EPIC picture scam here
maybe i will continue when my phone is in a good condition like this..hehe
till then..ta-ta

oh yea tmrw is result day..
dun wanna think abt it
but i guess i will be crying...very badly
cuz i know i did, kinda no no ..quite badly...
sigh...well how the future wants me to go,i shall go.
i just wish i can go up next year and make my dad proud for once.
i dont want to disappoint him again..that face, the way he did not talk to me
when i got my PSLE results, but after that smile to me, and tell me to try harder.
i dun wan that to happen again..i told him
if i cant make it into sec 5, i dun wanna retain.i'll just go to the other skool.
he just said..sure. know what you are doing. however i really really
want to make it this time.
i should have thought about this when i was doing my papers.
now its marked, graded, sent back, calculated, i cant change anything.
past is a haze,leaving the future in the unknown.

well im gonna go before i get depressed again just by thinking..
nites!


No comments: