Sunday, March 1, 2009

a day of a boring life

you noe
i dun understand a sh**
in study competition..
aint it good enough u passed alrdy?geez..
i hate studying
and i can give ya a full 10 reasons for it -.-

anyways, weathers are friggin bad these days..stupid thunders
scaring the sh** outta me!
anyways i cant believe it!
LaMB IS FINALLY COMING OUT!!AHAHA
march 24,8pm..OH YEAH OH YEAH!!
ahh gosh 2 more tests and im free to slack...

noe gona fail chinese so hu gives a fck.
mayb fail my e-maths too..
therefore gettin killed by my rents ..WuDeVaR!!!
anyways
im gona change my blogskin i tink..
i find tis one too 'girly'
ahaha
bye!

P.S..another of my famous RANDOM MOMENTS!!
I wan to learn another instrument
been wanting to learn tis instrument since i came across
some symphony vids on utube a few years back...
mayb whn im older..i could get one
hehe..apart frm drums of course >.<

No comments: