Monday, March 30, 2009

BIG BANG Pictures, Images and Photos


haha see here i am slacking again (>~<)
i must really sit down and study (0.0)
anyways i at least finished my hist and SS
i dun tink im gona care abt maths..hehe

gosh if tis goes on i have a feeling im gona fail mid-year..
english also i need to buck up omg..
tmrw got new student transfer..actually supposed to be today la..
bryan t. coming our class omg..now going to be more noiser (O.O)
ahh well anyways with him arnd more noisy more fun la
nw boring not nice.

anyways listening to this korean song..so nice!
the guy lks like ikuta toma too!!haha..big bang is the band's name.
i love the song 빅뱅 (BIGBANG) - 하루하루 (OneDay, OneDay)<---i thought was day by day -.-
oh and i just finally found da name to my fave 80s song!
its mr big-stay with you or was it stay with me heck at least i rmbred the artist name haha

k im gona go.need to write what does champion mean to me for art..so funny duno why cher ask me write tat also.liek when i was drawing i felt someone talkin to me(i was listening to music and too immeresed in my wrk)thn i finally saw cher talking to me haha..

ah well ja ne!!(^~^)

No comments: