Saturday, February 28, 2009

Photobucket

ahh
today was raining neh,
so cooling but now close all the windows..
become stuffy (>.<)

you noe
i was just spacing out whn a thought came to me...
I NEED SOCKS....
dont ask me the reason..but i just want socks..
especially those with strips..black and white(@~@)

ANYWAYS as addictive dramas can be
i am watching 'voice' and getting irritated at it
im just found some pics of 'voice' heh heh (?~?)
as the internet onli shown to ep 6..DAMN IT!
ahh well anyways i just found out they were doing naruto on cartoon network..
its in english so its a bit weird..but still same concept haha.
ah well tis is me i am random..

urgh i cant believe i missed the autograph session for all american rejects sigh
and im gona miss the red jumpsuit apparatus concert too..
URGH! all the bands come and go..AND I CANT SEE THEM!!
JEEZ! sigh..so sad..haha
well i gtg gona watch more dramas since im bored and
gotta do my tution homework..tmrw must go for 2 classes again (-.-)

ja neh (&~&)

No comments: