Sunday, March 22, 2009











im SO exhausted..
my parents said its the end of skool hols so they brought me out yesterday.
we do tis every skool holiday,like they bring me out for a movie or sumeting
but yesterday we went arnd for arcades..
first went to vivo city's damn fun, havent went arcade with them such a LONG time
anyways my family is a crane machine addict..so we kinda spent alot of money on tat stupid machine haha

but it was fun.
thn we went to marina sqaure,whr they had one whole stall of crane machines
heh heh kinda got stuck thr..but i managed to get 2 toys frm thr..(>~<) both cats its friggin cute and its mine mua hahah nah im kidding im leaving one in my living room.


thn walked arnd the building both suntec and marina then at last went to clarke quay thr again haha,my fave place in singapore.. went to the kinokunia and bought of course nodame cantibile,oh and i got my first Detriot Metal City manga..oh and i bought tis jap mag..eck! got shirota yuu (*~*) trying my best to read the damn ting (^~^) well i gtg,supposed to finish my book since im too tired to go tution haha.. havent finished my homewrk too..but since when did i care? (>.<)

CIAOZ!!

No comments: