Friday, March 13, 2009

river kwai Pictures, Images and Photos
(the bridge over river kwai.my mom asked me the reason why i want to go..i said i wanted to c the bridge..she ask me to just lk at pictures wud for go until thr? u c tats my reason to hate technology even more..URGH!)
sigh
how miserable can life get?
today was the last day of the sabbatical.ok lar kinda boring
i dun mind it ending cuz serisously i cant stand those girls in that ting.
next...today i was told the this year class camp is in thailand
the river kwai there..its lks nice..yet my parents dont lemme go..
i mean come on!! thxs to the security of thailand..
its like impossible for me to go -.-

i dun mind im just scared of supernatural stuffs and thats it.
gosh i am so sad..so depressed...i always hoped my parents weren't that protective
i mean the furthest i can go is like whr..malaysia?
sue to me ebing 15 yrs old onli..how sad is tat..gosh..
15 so?!?! sigh and all my other classmates i bet u CAN go..
even pei qi can go..i tink. hw sad an it get
i tell u if they dun allow me to go to tis,
i will demand them to lemme out to go out with my frens..jeez..
sec 3 is pressuring but i give a s*** realli..
gosh i am so URGH!
oh and somemore..they dun understand the money they spend..
im always telling them to dun buy like irrelevant stuff..but they still do..
my hse is currently feeled with friggin wind chimes and i HATE WIND CHIMES!
gosh i mean i can use my money to buy like some tings..cuz is my new year money,
but theirs is like their hard -earned money i noe but..WIND CHIMES?!?!
is it worth it? actually no..JEEEEEZZZ!!

dun wan talk no more im gona go emoing..

No comments: