Tuesday, March 3, 2009

yo yo yo

funny quote Pictures, Images and Photos

funny quote Pictures, Images and Photos
ya so true..haha..im slow..

yo yo yo
its m to the o!haha
ANYWAYS!!
im feeling a bit down due to my chinese marks (bangs wall)
and my english gona fail i guess (bangs another wall)
ah well..

u noe today my gd fren lydia went mad and started poking me..
seriously..lydia seriously haha..OMG!!> (0.0)
anyways so she poked my arm and my back..
i thn freaked out whn she poked my ear..i HATE tings touching my ear..
its so...uncomfortable..

thn recess had fun with the cool weather ...so cold!
thn we played a game of forefeit..
huever hu lost must stay in the rain for 10s..or more
i was the first one and i freezed my ass thr..haha
well tats it for today nothing muchh..
oh my random note..
I WANA BE DUMBLEDORE!!

ja neh! (>~<)

No comments: