Tuesday, March 10, 2009

urgh..headache head ACHE!
gosh u noe seriously whn i grow up
im never EVER want to work in a publishing office..
really u noe how stressful it is just to find one nice article to write about?
the press team today was told to hand up 1 scandalous report and serious report..
seriously i cant stand it..my head is now going bonkers while trying to write 2 of the reports..

anyways i have my notebook and milk tea i should be fine..
i tink..ah well..
anyways today was kinda boring i liked walked arnd the whole building i was in to see wuds happening but it was too boring!!
after break i just started on my article but i have no idea wud to write
and its due 8pm!!

im sleepy too..sigh anyways i just got a random idea..
i want to study my languages properly..
so i can pass my chinese and speak it haha
omg omg omg omg omg im dying now!
i seriously have no idea wud to write!!and the stupid jun wei also nvr friggin online
im gona die oh no im gona die!! [-^-^-^^^--------]<--the heart machine tingy
sigh ok i better get back to my report >~<
byez!

No comments: