Friday, February 27, 2009

rain rain..
finally today nvr rain so sad..
i tink yesterday was probably the worst..
but i kinda liked it..
well i lent my umbrella to lydia and fiona so i rain with shun hui to the nearest shun uhi..
whn she stepped into a puddle and wet my whole skirt in front (0.0)

as cold wind blew in between us..i shivered due to being soaked to skin haha
thn i share the tiny umbrella with lydia and fiona..
wearing my pe shirt over my head...my sweat was probably washed away in the rain!
ahh well,come home bathe thn eat maggie mee..

well TODAY nothing much happend.
just boring boring boring..oh ya and i tink im gona fail my e-maths (>.<)
ahh well blah blah blah
anyways gtg,..gona rest..

P.S THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS ARE IN SINGAPORE!!
TMRW THEY HAVE AUTOGRAPH SESSION AT THE HERREN!!
AHH I WAN GO AHHHHH!!

No comments: