Saturday, February 14, 2009

heyheyhey oh such a bad day it is

its been a bad day for me..
i just realised so many tings i nvr noticed
hmph i guess one should not keep waiting

i believe tat sentence..
i tink i watch too many dramas
i believe too much in fairy tales and i nve grow up
i believe in happy endings
whn in real life it aint
i trust in people's words too much

why cant there be someone i can trust
someone i can talk to..
i have, but she aint in my skool
i am currently hurt mentally and physically..
lasted for 2 goin on 3 yrs alrdy

cant find the horses and pretty white castles
lost in shadows lost in darkness
no light to guide me through
no life in my heart...

wuds a story with no life
no story
no beating heart no air to breathe
we're not even frens
yet i wish we were
sigh..no hope no nothing
and now i lay hopeless..


HEH HEHE
hows my v'day poem?
dark rite?ah well
mylifemyrights
HAPPY V'DAY TO YAA!

No comments: