Sunday, February 22, 2009

lonely..im so lonely,i have no body..on my own,..ohhh

how lonely can 1 be?
well lemme tell you..
i just came back from tution
hoping my rents were at home rushing arnd..
but no i onli found an empty hse with a pitiful lking
cup noddle on the dinning table which says"eat tis b4 ur're hungary"
how kind i thought..
todays a sunday!!its not even a MONDAY!!
i hate eating alone on the weekends..heck i hate BEING alone
in the weekends cuz i always am in the weekdays..

sigh..oh u noe someting,since exams are coming
and prob my life is gona be hard, and days wil be boring..
im tinking of writing a story here..hmm..but im not sure yet..
my plot sucsk..somemore the onlki ting i
have written so far in my life
is fan-fictions...
so if anyone has brillant idea..tell me..
thxs..

haha well gtg..need to bathe i just ran home in the rain.. >.<

BYEZ!

No comments: