Sunday, February 1, 2009

lalala..mangas,music,art,lalalala


-my post pet momo with my new headphones-
yo!
just came back frm tution,finished my ironing
so im allowed to use the com.
im am SO stressed..i havent even finished my maths hmwrk..
cuz i was too focusced on my art which incidently have to
be passed up tmrw also haha..

so,i got hong baos..wud did i use it on?
haha MANGAS!!! oh and i gt a new headphone for my mp3..its senheiser haha..
im so happy..
the onli ting i wish i bought was the curious case of benjamin button.
i onli got it as a graphic novel haha


my new collection of mangas..

you noe currently im doing alot of researches.
and so i found my idoll..
well i have a music idols:simple plan,my chemical romance
i also have a acting idol:shirota yuu
now i have an art idol: alex paradee..oh and willabelle..
her art is too fascinating to be expressed haha..

well i've written enough so..
JA NE!!

No comments: