Monday, February 9, 2009

Boredom!

well hi
welcome to my boring life....
today was dead boring and i have absolutely nothing to write abt ..

but yesterday was awesome..
ok so it kinda sucked in the morning and during the trip to tution
but after tat on the bus meet bryan so we started talkin..
thn saw this person i always wanted to see it was so cool!
it drove me crazy..go home mother ask me why i smile like siao haha

anyways today i thought i would have a nice meal but my meal EXPLODED in the microwave so in the end only ate
maggie mee..with some kind of sauce..lame realli
and i am currently still starving heheh

why shoots tmrw got pe..diao lehx
anyways will do my best and strive for the best.
oh my gosh im not tinking right haha
well i gtg..
ja ne!
i need to go hunt for friggin food...

No comments: