Sunday, May 27, 2012

another long rant of a typical ranter..BOO YEAH!

SO! hey all!!
guess what!
TMRW OFFICIALLY MARKS THE START OF BREAK!
imageimageimage

i shall wake up when i want to, eat what i want to and read all the stacked up books on my table

image

yeahh....thats my life.

anyways yea i have been enjoying school so far
but seriously its a bit tiring for me to always reach home at 5.30-6pm
then wake up at 6.00am again to re-start the whole day.
not to mention, i am emotionally drained as well.
i feel like the pictures below

imageimage

hopefully this hols i can have both fun and rest from everything

but then again i want to spend alot of time with my boyfriend
yes i have a boyfriend. his name is BED.
he has alot of cushions and give me awesome dreams away from reality

image
okay i think i just lost a screw or two....or maybe three
image

ALSO

maybe for 2 days of my holiday next next week imma need to off my phone and leave it unattended
but then again no one contacts me during holidays...so i'll just leave it on.
but then again i need to study so..okay maybe turning off the phone is a good idea.
like seriously i think im going to fling my UT cuz i really dun understand what i am learning in creative concepts and OB.like seriously

image
imageimage

as for emotionally drained,
dont mind me.
im not saying i hate everyone and stuff,
im happy and glad i met and made awesome friends and also have kickass buddies who were always there for me beside me,
but i was always the stay-at-home and read a book kinda person
so i guess im not used to having so much activity all of a sudden i guess.

ANWAYS away from my conflicts
i've had an enjoyable week. friday was an awesome day
the whole class was crazy, we ended class at like 3.05
mentor was late we were pissed and hyper
had dinner wif da three lovely ladies K,M & B
life was awesome that day
annnnnnnnndddd i love my marks for this week...for now..
i need 2 more marks and yeah hopefully i get a pass or something
i need to start studying for UT...must not forget..must really thank this break cuz yeah
if they didnt have the break i doubt i'll study.

okay words aside, i have pics again!!
so pics spam time!!
(most of the class are in this pic ^^)

(RIM...suddenly miss working thr)

(and i suddenly miss my long black hair. i look like a girl dont i?:P
and no it isnt a wig...its my real hair okay! =.=)

(omg miss this day so much)

(missing the awesomes..i wonder when we all can meet up again)

so yeap! 
tmrw, im going to my grandma's house
(so long no see my ah ma)
hope she will cook maggie mee for me..i miss her cooking sooooo much
then on tuesday gt class at night, gonna eat mcdonald's cuz my mom wants that hello kitty doll
wednesday hopefully i can rest
thursday afternoon teaching someone jap
friday i think im catching men in black 2 wif my parents 
next next fri imma have barbeque wif my old skoolmates!!!
so eggcited ^^

image

hopefully everything will go well over the hols :D

buh-byez!!

image















No comments: