Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ultra Long visual post


hey! so whats up! (nothings up everything's down..yea yea i know)
been a blast of a 2 weeks in school...
been doing everything except studying haha!
okay i did study my jap but no i have not started studying my poly stuffs
so... BUCK UP NEXT WEEK! NO MORE GOING OUT MISS LOH!
image

futhermore UT IS IN LIKE 3 WEEKS!
image

LE SIGH what to do i have a feeling im gonna flung half of my lessons
so i guess i shall for now do what i've been doing

image

but seriously..must not fling any if not my parents will be very pissed at me
image

ANYWAYS im making today's post less wordy cuz i think i've had a fair share
of wordy posts so yeapz
image
enjoy my visual post~~
(watched avengers wif my poly friends :D it was a nice show..though not really up to standard but captain
america was friggin hot!)

(Ice skating ring @ Jcube)

(Picture session wif M&B together its MMB haha!)

(The cupcakes brindha made for us!! super yummy)

(Dark shadows with the girls!! amazing how i've already watched
2movies with them ^^)

(my sexy converse..a friend of mine for 4 years)

(where this coffee addict gets her shot on saturday)

(massive magazing splurge again)

(my stash of 'womanly'needs nest to my CD collection)

(another amazing book i read. touching and really self-reflective :/
on a side note, i really need to finish my IQ84)

(had a baking session at cheryl's house :D)

(the bunny that everyone said it wasnt :( IT IS A BUNNY!)

(Yuhui and i ^^ seriously i lk super scary here)

(with brindha boomshakalaka ^^)

(with cheeerrrryllll~~ haha)
(Da girls)

(Da girls 2)

( Da awesome mates i have. seriously never thought i would find people to hang with
so closely. i dont only have one not two but 7 amazing friends to laugh and gossip with
really thankful for having them as classmates and friends ^^)


well im done for today ^^
need to go soak in ice water cuz the redness on my skin aint going down
i really have no idea what is wrong with me!
On a side note; how can a 16 yr old lk so cute and cool at da same time?

haha.. *runs away for feeling like a pedo*
image
AND PUDDING! ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN YOUR MANLY IMAGE?

but i still love you for being da choding/pudding you are ^^
okay longest post so far,im done....dead beat.
byes!!
image

No comments: