Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just some blabbers

I must seriously learn to use those music edit software and buck up on my guitar skills...
I also should not be lazy and quickly get back my keyboard D;
Since I had sudden spasms of inspiration the past month,
The lyrics I wrote is like stacked in a corner of my room :/
Anyways...yes I didn't tell anyone but I was really close to join a songwriting contest. Just when I thought I might have the chance to see if I had it as a songwriter, my friend tells me the deadline is too short and cant piece the songs together.sigh.
So yeah. Lesson learnt. I need to learn how to use softwares and play the guitar. Cuz if I could, I probably would stay up till late just to finish that one song.
So! Hopefully by end of this year I at least am able to make one of my song come alive.

Other thn da scribbles of my inside voice, tmrw's Monday D;
I can't wait to see the girls, but on the other hand I don't wanna see my science faci. Seriously. Sigh. But what to do I have to study and then finally can work....
Ok great a bug just friggin bit me. Urgh! Die u bug!!

Ok I shall go sleep. Sigh
Nites!

No comments: