Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life that's a black hole

Hello,
Well long time no post eh,haha.
I just decided to come over to write cuz I was bored and I wanted write out a few things that's on my mind.

As I was clearing my stuff today,I found something very dear to me,my journal which I wrote till last year. It's amazing hw I was able to write my journal for so long. As read from my 1st writing to the last I realized I was really broken in secondary. Gosh why was I even a fool to think he might like me back. I can't even tell my closest friends I liked him cuz they'll start teasing me again. However I just realized something. I was always the one being hurt in everything. Friendships,schooling,crushes. The one who really felt left out as hurt was me.

How's school these days? It's okay but I'm still having a hard time adapting an I think I just made things worse and have myself a bad name. I don't know. Sigh. Right now I'm just confused. Isn't know what to do,everything is a blur.
I just wish someone would save me from all this delusions I an having. I swear sometimes my own thoughts drive me crazy. I really need a break from everything soon. I need something to ground me to the earth again. But I don't know. As the days pass,the more confused and hurt I become. I wish I just loose all da bad memories or something. I wish they just stop haunting me.
Maybe I should just burn that journal along with my songs eh...

Sigh ok this is getting depressin so I shall leave with some pictures I took over the past week ;)

Nites ^^

No comments: