Saturday, June 2, 2012

Friday

Hi
Well another long wordy post from me cuz im typing this from my itouch. Heh.
So I've been SUPER busy this week.
Let's see, Monday went to my ah ma house,
Tuesday was the only day I woke up at like 11 and did some studying (managed to study poly stuffs cuz on Monday night I burned the midnight oil to revise my jap....this is what I like abt holidays,being able to study a night without waking up early the next day haha)
Thn rushed for jap class at night. I actually had fun that night!

I went home with my sensei and wow. I've never talked to anyone on Japanese other then my mother so it was nice for a change to talk about my life and explain it in jap. She was also kind enough to wait with me for the bus! But sadly she's leaving soon cuz she's getting married :/ congrats to he though haha. She's pretty funny too! Haha she can't speak well in English cuz she learnt Spanish instead haha. So cool can?

On weds I went out wif le llama girls.. Kinda epic day walking and shopping with them, bought 2 lovely shirts..I'm a contented girl :$
Oh yeah when I was out with da girls, i got asked to work on thurs so I agreed

So thurs I went to work and yeah didn't do much. The place was far though tat it took me a long time to go Lot 1. Yeah. After work I went to lot 1 to teach someone jap...am glad he passed for the test today (gd job jokwon) we were at Mac till like 9,40
Haha. Thn as I waited for jokwon I was asked to work again today so I did.

Took 75 and it took me 1hr15mins to reach there. It was friggin long man.
Today was more tiring. Shipment came in so I shifted them in, thn unpacked the stuffs. After tat as I went home da person tell me Monday she might call me again...I am hoping she won't cuz I really want to sleep and start studying. After work went to liang court,Bought my sushi,subway cookies and softener haha, thn waited for like 1hr for 190. In the end also cannot sit lor =.=" freaking pathetic.
Came home worn out and tired and realized I missed eating dinner with my parents. That's when I suddenly cried.. I think I'm emotionally unstable now :/

Anyways I really can't wait for this 3 years to be over haha. I'm like really planning a bit too far in my life. I planned that by 3years I wld complete my jap course and pass at least till N2 hopefully. After that I am seriously considering in taking Korean or French. Either one. If I still have the same desire as I do now in 3 yrs time, I'll probably take Korean haha. Man if I can really achieve all this, I tell you ,I'll die a happy girl. Being able to speak many languages is a big dream for me.
Sometimes I want to throw my diploma away and just study languages but haha,what to do, study language only can get u no where. U need a diploma :(

Still not used to poly life. Still not liking da modules and I need to accept the fact tat I'm not working anymore and instead studying with peers around my age. Seriously still a bit not used to everything. :( can't seem to adapt to poly like I do to work sigh.

Anyways I'm tired and I presume this is going to be a long post so yeah...I'm gonna sleep ^^

NITES ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments: