Sunday, January 30, 2011

あしたがくるから。。

hey!
wow havent been blogging for so long...so im here :D
haha skools been annoying as usual....
giving too much homework as usual....
i've been doing homework that thats the only things i have been doing
since skool started...i havent even have time to revise~!
go skool,come home,start on homework,watch an hour of TV if not none at all
have dinner,continue homework sleep.
thats like my daily schedule!!
gosh no fun at all...
but then again im starting to like a-maths...
its complicatedness is exciting :D

anyways...this weekend been rushing to actually clear my room
i want to shift my bed but then im not strong enough
and my parents are kinda hooked to playing games..lolz..so yea..
maybe i shall change the position on tues...
saturday went grocery shopping
and it totally wasnt a pleasant one...

today i went for tution and haha
i had fun
first i got to walk to tution in the rain :D
super happy... then the teacher and i got stuck at a question
and realised i wrote the question wrongly took a long time to realise
then another one was that i was writing and she was guiding me
in the end, i still got wrong~! then she said that she got the thing wrong wif me..
i damn pro to make the teacher wrong..lolz!
after that grocery shopping at NTUC...
tried finding the stuff then suddenly this small boy
bumped into me and like bounced off..like reallt bounced off!
i couldnt say sorry and well..i just wanted to get out of that place.
after queuing for like forever
i went to buy bread then walked home in the rain
awesomeness la! :D
totally loved it.haha~~ 24 degrees sia!
my house now here is damn cold! brrr~~

gah tmrw is monday again...
trying to get energy from watching homin's performance on music station :D
super cool sia...haha~
somemore they sing in japanese....im trying to find maximum in japanese...
i cant find it =.=
ahh well..i need to get their album soon but damn ex sia!
49.90 the last i saw! 0.0 maybe after i get hong bao :P

ok then im gonna go...
gonna go watch stuffs >~<
nites!


(totally a mess my room...)
(OWL gang..lolz..nice one)
(someone's sleepy and totally ignoring me)
(sample of my homework essay i think haha)

(from my house..lolz..no effects used..totally original haha)

No comments: