Sunday, January 16, 2011

SAT-UH-DATE

ok ok im here bloggin again
haha cuz i have the 'opportunity' to do so..
lolz
well kinda cool that i actually did a few of my homework
but i'll probably leave the rest out.i really cant be bothered.
i know i should be bothered
but i cant like force myself to be bothered and mug like a crazy bull.
aish~ dont know why...
ahh well~~

anyways today i went grocery shopping cuz my grandma was too cute..
lolz yesterday i called her and she asked me if im going tmrw
and i was like "no..cuz im tired.."
then she started yelling over the phone like a kid saying "if you dont do i wont go!"
*direct translation from mix of hokkien and chinese somewhr in the sentance* lolz.
i couldnt stop laughing after that..so i had to go today.
went there, bought stuffs..bought my dried mango :D
and also i ate my beloved otah!! gosh the otah there is really delicious..
im gonna ask my parents to buy me 12 nxt wk :]
4 for $2 not bad...

then came home my grandma came into my bedroom and cleaned my cabinet..
lolz.i was like "noo!!dun clean! its okay!"
and she was like "no!no! must clean!i have nothing to do anyways. u clean!?! u 5 years time
then will clean lar!" haha then after that she helped me fold clothes as well...
then haha we couldnt stop laughing when she was teaching me something
haha i so long never see her smile nor laugh like that.
i remember the last time she laughed like that was when i was very young
and i was left behind in the big house with my grandma as my parents had to go to a wedding
and she was tickling me and if im not wrong trying to make me sleep...
which now i think,i dun see how tickling makes me fall asleep?
sigh~ good times...i really liked that house.
but when i go there now.the house i used to live in is gone.demolished and rebuilt.
people who lived there,all shifted as well, but the road never changed.
thats why maybe they say "the road home never changes"
to me the home changed. but the road hasnt.

ok then haha~~ im gonna do some other stuffs..
SS took half my night today and chinese compo took my night yesterday
so yeah..haha~~ gonna enjoy my com now..
gonna go read some stuffs...or rather stories heh heh

buh-byez!

(i really want to watch this movie...paradise kiss..isnt that guy cute!? mukai osamu :D)

No comments: