Saturday, February 5, 2011

random posting

hey hey~~
as school starts it seemed like i havent been bloggin at all 0.0
anyways
its chinese new year season!!whoot!!
been celebrating and have been busy for the past 3 days +
so lets see i didnt go to skool on tuesday haha kinda glad i skipped
then went to skool on weds to slack.
had 'reunion' lunch wif the normal people at pizza hut
then rushed home and breezed through last minute house chore (it was seriously tiring)
at night my aunt,uncle and my fav cousins came.
lolz..totally racial harmonious la my family. i cant stop saying that!
lolz...all the kids including me are half :P
so we kinda ate and talked till like 10pm then everyone left..
i was totally tempted to drink the beer in front of me
but then knowing my dad is strict and most likely wont let me drink it
until maybe im 20..i couldnt touch it :[

ok then on thursday i went to my grandma's house for lunch
evryone gathered there again and haha had a fun lunch
cuz i didnt eat breakfast i practically like ate half the things on the table..lolz..
my grandma''s sotong veggie is the best man.
after that brought my grandma and went to the temple
as we do every year to pray.

on friday or rather yesterday
i went to sentosa with the usual family people haha
then saw flowers walked to resort world
and almost fainted walking back. like seriously
SO MANY PEOPLE!!! oh gosh
after that came home to take a quick change
and then went to my uncle's house for gathering again.
seriously my dad's side, we only have 3 families
so during the new year, we gather as many times as possible.
i like the fact that this year we gathered so many times.
i missed my cousins especially..their too cute to resist.
they may be stubborn and well cry when things dun go their way
their still kids and i love kids :]

ok then its saturday..or rather today..
i practically slept till 12.30 =.="
i guess i was really tired frm the daily activites haha~~
afer that i tried doing my homework but failed epicly~~
sigh. skools starting on monday and im not ready
furthermore i have tuition on monday as well!! urgh!

ah well ok im gonna go
reading a book my aunt lent me :]
buh-bye

P.S my chatbox is totally spammed and has all kind of viruses =.=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops! It looks like we've made a mistake and sent you the wrong link. If you clicked on the previous one, then you'll know that it didn't work. Here's a new link just for you -- we hope you'll take our survey!

http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=3OwrnwRqP4MIBGQ_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI

Questions? You can get in touch with us at info@bloggingcommon.org or check out our FAQ at http://bloggingcommon.org/research.

We hope you'll join us,
The Blogging Common Team
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University