Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1st day back as senior

hey!
haha im back from skool :D
aish what a day...
well skool started as usual and as predicted,
our NA batch got praised cuz we broke the skool record history of 98% eligible for promotion
many teachers were like u all sec 5 must set good example..etc etc.
after the long talk from the principal and many other teachers
back to class
wah i was so sad la! my nails got caught!
my nails long meh! wah lau..on the spot must cut
then another teacher come and say my hair
then must fix =.=
luckily i dyed back my hair if not more trouble

oh yeah our skool finally abolished the NO handphone rule
we're 'discouraged' to bring it of course~~
lucky...cuz i cant be far away from my phone haha
our class was on the 6th floor
awesome right? aish~
then talk talk fill up stuffs recess
whoa it took like 5 minutes to walk dwn the steps la!
never ending sia!!
then when coming up cuz of something i couldnt stop laughing
and well i was very breathless when i reached upstairs wif lyd haha
MT was boring i think i can sleep
first homewrk is chinese as well
when i have the mood i shall do it later~~
for now i think im gonna take a rest...sigh

during CD target setting etc~~
form cher made us write our goal for 'O's
write 3 courses of what we wanna fo in poly
of course i wrote aerospace..
but from my current N results i need to get the same points
as my N to get into any aerospace course...
any 2.. 1 was 15 pts other was 14 pts.sigh.
must really put my all this year..
i mean my total points for O if convert iss 22..i need at least half of it =.=
aish then now my tuition problem crop up also
sian sia~~ can i go through this year without tuition?
like seriously?
sigh...why must 10 mile junction close down!!
im so pissed =.=

aish well gonna go get some rest..
bye :D

No comments: