Friday, January 14, 2011

2nd week of....hell?

hey!
well school's been a total bitch.
like really bitchy and mean.
sigh its the 2nd week of school and im already regretting.
anyways i cant divert this road cuz well my parents wont ever let me.
they are so gonna regret for not listening to my feelings
when i receive my O level cert next year
i think im just wasting a year.
sigh. after seeing my N level results i was like
okay! awesome i can do it!
but then i go back to skool, start my lessons and thy emade us go see the results
for class 2010 and furthermore tell us the scores for poly and jc i went
oh shit.what have i done? like really really crap man.
sigh. somemore i have no one to talk to about this thing.

so many homework already.i also dont know how to complete.
confirm have to stay awake till 2 in the morning on mon
cuz i dun intend to do my homework on saturday.
hey.i need some rest okay! one whole week
of trying to do a-maths, trying to solve what the heck the teacher is saying
aint easy!
and dont get me started on SS...i hate SS now. it is so friggin hard!
i dont mind history..its my bias.for now. english as well.
chinese can really be my bed-time story
but im going to put my all in it.
i keep telling myself.i study chinese for my pride.i study chinese for my pride.
hence im aiming for a B4..at least it sounds nicer then a C or D right?

anyways.today after skool, i went totally hyper.
was in class waiting for the other class to end, played this one game on someone's phone
couldnt stop laughing..haha flying panda!! haha
imagine if the game had many flying panda i think i would be rolling over the floor laughing.
after that went to lot 1 to find my CD.
sadly to say it was already sold out.i was so depressed la!
then we spent over an hour there,finding assesment books, reading magazine.
then we went to eat kimchi ramen..yum yum long time nvr eat :D
after that we went comic connection and haha
we couldnt stop laughing when we saw eunhyuk cards..we dun noe why
we just laughed like crazy.
then got bored we went 1st floor and walked around.as i was walking,
syah suddenly poke me and pointed to me at the many laptops
that were on display as a courts sale..
dbsk's keep your head down was on it!! i was omg
and i was spazzing over it
i couldnt stop smiling like an idiot for about 5 minutes.lolz.
then went home.it was raining..
i walked uber slow in the rain..it was so nice to walk in the rain haha

so now..what am a doing?
im listening to the japanese version of KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN! haha
its so nice!! i like the jap version
yunho's rap are nicer...and i can understand..whee~~
i heard owl keep it low..instead of i will keep it low
for changmin's part.
oh and i started watching this new drama. my mom say its for housewives but who cares.
they have homin's keep your head down as their theme song.lolz.
so nice.and dramatic haha~~

okay gonna go now bleh >.<
nites:D

No comments: