Sunday, January 2, 2011

sad? yeah maybe happy? yea haha

hey!!
im back here~~
did nothing much today...ok i did something~~
i got my hair back to black haha~~
i thought it was gonna be really soy sauce black but it aint haha heng
the person told me i can never dye my hair like the colour i had
if i dyed jet black..so yea...
but rather then dark brown i think its red now =.=
anyways as i was waiting for the person i was like staring at myself in the mirror
and my hair was orange :] aha so...what my mum said was right
under light it was orange..luckily i dyed it black..haha
the person who did my hair then started talking to me haha
she asked if i used the bubble hair dye and i was uh yeah..haha
then she went on saying that, that hair colour always comes out bright...
haha~~ awesome..i liked it bright
my parents especially my mom was super pissed at the skool
on why must dye back haha she said colour hair also wont affect anything what!!
she told me ask the dm or anything call her and she will talk them off haha
i told her dont want..
after this year, i will go all light brown...properly this time hee..
my mum agreed too..she said she hates me in black hair..haha
i think at times i have the most hippest and awesomest mom at times
bu on some other days i think shes really a nag..
but hey dont we all think so..

just now, she made me hear this one jap song called
toile no kamesama..which english translated, the god of toilet.
in japan they believe there is a god in the bathroom
dont ask me further questions cuz the explanation is just too long.
the first word of that song made me tear...and brought me on the verge
of crying..so i just downloaded it into my phone...
so i will listen to it later..alone..
jeez she really knows what to do to make me cry =.=

moving on, after doing my hair i went to clarke quay to my usual hangout
and bought sashimi yay~~!!!
haha loved it but well whenever i eat it it upstes my stomach
i know it would but i still eat it haha
cuz i love eating things raw!! heh weird rite? i hate baked salmon
but i can eat raw salmon...lolz.
that totally ends off my fun holiday.
tmrw i have to bring my grandma to the doc for her check up
then im bringing my laptop to the service centre..busy busy~~ :D

haha well then im gonna go off
enjoy ur last day of holiday tmrw peeps!!hee
cant wait yet can wait to see u all :F~~
bye~~

MY DELICIOUS DINNER :D

AWESOME DRINK HEH, I LOVED IT

MY HAIR COLOUR BEFORE :[

SO BRIGHT AND NICE WAN~~

NOW IT BLACK >:{ SIGH SCHOOL!!

No comments: