Monday, November 29, 2010

stressed much? lolz

hmmm
i sometimes really wonder why i bother to update..lolz.
seriously nobody cares about other people's life so why blog?
hmm one of the reason is maybe cuz i stopped writing a diary like 2 years ago haha..
i still laugh when i read my entries...lolz..

anyways today nothing much..just a very stressful day.
morning brought my grandmother to see a physiatrist (?)
i duno how to spell..fine just some doctor.again.
seriously i think im gonna be mad soon..my dad is worried about my grandma not being able to
sleep and eat, my mom is worried about my dad not being able to sleep, im worried my mom
cant sleep and worried for my dad and grandma for the same reasons..
jeez.i really want a rest.

after seeing the doctor,went to buy lunch then went back to my grandma's house
to wait for my aunt
she wanted to go through some stuffs with me
cuz i have to bring my grandma to another doctor next week..
jeez..i really think theres nothing wrong with my grandma..she
just needs to eat more and sleep more~! but to ease almost my whole family's mind
minus the kids, i was asked to being her to the doctors and i agreed.

my aunt started explaning everything medical history
to the medicines..really i was very tired already.
but i care for my grandma.she was always there for my when i was young
now it is my time to be with her and care for her.
im trying to figure out what to buy for her with my first pay..haha.
not sure what to buy.she has like everything 0.0

gah i just wish i can go out.
im so tired.i wanna go out and have fun
i dun wanna work or anything im stressed as it already is.
though its okay if its an outside job..job with my dad makes me stressed.
he keeps talking to me abt my grandma..im trying to convince him shes okay!!
cuz well she is! she needs to only eat and sleep more!
going to the doctors is scaring her more then curing her.. (=.=)

just for one day i wanna go out
shop or go to the beach relax
cuz its going to be a rocky 2 months.
next month january another rocky period.
another month to remind myself, time waits for no one.
leaving wif this vid
it made me laugh.haha
nites!

No comments: