Saturday, November 27, 2010

days that are hard.

hey~
well im blogging..
though i have nothing much to say
cuz these few days its been kinda ruff
i really just want to get away from it all.
just for one day or two
i want to go to a place away from here
and able to not think of these things.

every since my grandma's health went down
i've been in constant remainder of how it is falling everyday
im the only kid in the house here and in the family
the only kid who understands whats happening
hence all the grown-ups come to me,tell me everything
but i dont want to hear!! i dont want to!!

just a month ago i had to be reminded of death
and soon in a month's time again will i have to be reminded
and i dont want to be. its hard to be understood.
everyday for the past 2 days i had to hide in the toilet or my room
shivering...thinking...it still haunts me to today
the look and coldness i felt.
sigh.i wish someone would just call me
and say theres a trip and if u want to go. somewhr my parents would allow me to go
i need a break.it's only 2 days but its been months since i've been sad.

its a pretty depressing post today
but i felt like i needed to write things out.to feel better
and i am feeling better.though i felt better after eating otah just now.

sigh.results cooming up soon eh.depressed again.
i seriously think i didnt do well.

aish well i should go now. nites

No comments: