Sunday, November 21, 2010

colour change?

hey
haha well today was really nothing
i was too excited about waking up and see my hair colour in the sun
other then that it was pretty boring

went out again to the usual place
hung around at the bookstore
bought another language book and a magazine
since i have started to learn the basic words
i am able to read like 5 words in one sentance..haha!!
i must study more i guess..
as i was outside i asked my mum
hows my hair colour
she was like "oh its purple"
then after a while as i started walking
she was like "oh its brownish gold"
then " oh its red"
then she stopped me and said
" is your hair colour 3D ?" HAHA
i couldnt stop laughing after that..
what does 3D have to do wif this?
yeah so until now i have no clue wud colour my hair is..
let me call it mysterious colour for now lolz..
different lighting literally is different colour

ahh well
ohh its 2 days to prom
how um unexciting
half of me is lking forward to it
my other half is like dreading it
cuz i have to wear a dress,heels and try to act like a girl...
which i must remember...
and im dreading that it may be boring :[
but hope it can be fun
hmm~~

tmrws monday lolz
have like tons of clothes to wash again
then maybe i might to BPP to buy some stuffs
or go my grandma's house to visit her
sigh i went today
and she was happily dyeing her hair haha
she seems well today so im glad..
aish! i just realised i forgot to call her 0.0
i better make it up to her
and call her twice tmrw...
haha i went to her house today
and she gave me my fave peanut soup to eat
uber nice.wish i can make it like her haha

well i gotta go..shall sleep
i feel so sleepy..lolz.
nites!

No comments: