Sunday, November 14, 2010

another post to add to the long list of nopes.

yup yup im here to blog again
kinda bored cuz twitter is like totally silent..
nobody is talking
and i dun follow enough people to chat wif them..
i wouldnt mind talking to total strangers
but even total strangers dun follow me
so im practically bored out of my wits.

its almost 10pm~~
and i know i have to sleep
cuz im starting work again
im just so worried i wont be able to reach on time
or the people there are strict, u know not friendly etc..
i really hope they will be patient wif me
or at least maybe give me things i can do
like washing towels for a whole day i can do that..no prob.

the fun thing about it is that
the place is near the japanese skool
haha i can finally see what uniform they wear..
i always wished that instead of going to a normal skool
i went to a japanese skool

but hey i dun regret my parents choosing this path for me
cuz now i can speak 3 languages~~ haha. but can only write in 1 fluently
BUT im gonna self-study japanese first
wif my mom as my teacher (>.<)
im not ashamed that im gonna do workbooks which are done by kids who are 6 in japan
cuz hey..im learning from basic..just like anyone out there.
i hope i can cope..i mean the words are similar to chinese 0.0

well just now my friend asked me to go for a trip to america with her
aish it was such a good chance!! a golden opportunity!!
but alas.. i said no cuz my parents especially my dad
would only give me a bleeding ear.
in short. they.wont.let.me.go.
i wish they were more open minded about these stuffs..
then i can have fun in the place i always wanted to go
ever since i was kid!! i mean i liked america alot when i was younger
though now i appreciate asia more lolz..
but maybe i would rather go to japan then america
but still america is still the place i always wanted to go
so sigh its kinda depressing still thinking about it~~

well anyways im gonna go.
have to sleep cuz
hey! tmrw's work..lolz..

nites!

No comments: