Friday, June 25, 2010

tiring ne~~


(uber hilarious haha)

hey~!
well im updating again
haha,
ok so there was a big deal which happened in my house today
ok well it started on weds when i felt water drip on my head
which is weird cuz...well i live in a flat where there is someone living upstairs me
how can there be water
but guess what the bloody ceiling was dripping water!!

so today i had to shift my whole room arrangement
the area around my bed? yea its gone now..
now i have all my toys cover that wall.
aish~im super exhausted

somemore this morning i woke up at 7 am to go to my grandma's house
whoa when i was eating breakfast downstairs my house
it rained so heavily water kept coming into the food court
it looked like niagara falls!!
after breakfast made my way to my grandma's house...somehow,of course drenched.
then talked with her alot haha
she showed me pics she took on her many trips she went last year
lets see..she went to korea,japan,taiwan,batam,australia and more?
ahhh i was so super jealous when i saw her pics of korea!!
i mean all the places she went were only places i got to see on 2 days,1 night!!
(which is of course my fav show evar!!i rush home every sunday before 5.30 just to catch
1박 2일!! directly translated though is 1 night 2days...but hey the schedule writes it as 2 days,1 night which is proper english of course)

after that she cooked fried chicken wings aw...it was awesome!!
oh oh and as we were talking an accident happend outside..
it was quite a big deal 0.0
then KER smsed me say that OUR VERSION C ORDER IS CONFIRMED!!!!
heehee YAY!! super stoked~! if it can help the group in a way i wont mind helping
plus its way cheaper then getting it at a store or something.must wait so long somemore.
if only a miracle would happen and tvxq would release another album before it would take
years and years to produce one :[ but #always keep th faith!!

oh oh oh i also watched sunao ni narenakute(hard to say i love you)
sadly its the finale~~ sigh but it was a nice ending :D
but im gonna miss the thursday adrenaline to catch the show!
it was such a nice show and i could see the view of tokyo everytime i watch the drama
i wish i could go to japan :[ i dont even know if i can go in october
but i definitely want my mum to go though she say she never wants to go ever.

well im gonna go
tired,i think im gonna sleep,
duno if i can sleep well,
irresponsible people upstairs,hope the people can contact the people upstairs
they better dance sorry sorry for me for shifiting my whole room
cuz the bloody water goes inside my mouth when i sleep if it rains horribly!!
jeez
well nites :D

No comments: