Thursday, June 3, 2010

~君がいれば~ (if you were here)


^(cant wait for this show..hope i can watch it somehow

Beautiful Love~君がいれば~)

so can you believe it
im actually updating my blog!

well this week is filled with intensive so i have nothing to say.
last week was also intensive, for 'o' level mother tongue
and hence art students had to suffer as well.
well monday,1st day of intensive was hard.
i had to endure some pain but i guess other then that everything else is okay.
it was a very terrible monday.
tuesday had SS in the morn then went to bugis with syah in the afternoon
met the other art students hang out,check out canvas etc.
then after that went to HMV,checked out CDs..
they had zuno but they didnt have junsu's :[
i wanted it super badly....
then checked out the earphones..just stared at it until fiona brought me back to reality.
super ex,it costs like $140~!
it would take me like months heck years to save!
(i dun like to depend on my rents to get stuffs so i usually buy these stuffs for myself.)
instead bought hideaki tokunaga CD for my mum
she was super happy.i was happy that she was happy..haha okay that was a weird sentence.


well,
away from my anger,
today was boring and tiring
well morning was fun
i was actually LATE for social studies class,
on the LRT suddenly saw lydia next to me got a shock haha
then walked together and slack to class.
by the time we went in class had started
but its okay i can catch up anytime.
after that slack around then went for emaths
slack again,started scribbling on my notes half and hour into class.
after emaths had a 1 hour break so bought lunch and wait for syah's dad to bring
an unexpected lunch.
ate slack again
it seems like we're always slacking huh, haha
went for art,did my coursework
i think i was very exhausted
(i am exhausted anyways due to some stuffs)
i kept pasting and doing everything wrongly
and practically almost broke down when i realized i paste on the same board. =.=

went home,watch TV
did my prep board half way
kinda still drawing~ haha.
well im gonna go off

.bye.nites.

No comments: